Welcome to Allcheats.forumotions.in
Register to see exclusive links of mod/apks
and to see Hidden forums
(Guest can also reply)
Our Wordpress(New) site - http://allcheats.co.nf
Regards ,
Admin - Ayush770
AllCheats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AllCheats

All the Cheats for Android and IOS Games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Site [Wordpres]
New Site [Wordpres]
allcheats.co.nf -  Link
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Age of this Site
Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyThu 17 Dec 2020, 11:56 am by 77O

» In-Appstore Freedom Index (List of Freedom compatible Games)
Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyThu 17 Dec 2020, 11:45 am by 77O

» Freedom Latest Version Updated (IAP Cracker) Free In-App purchases for Android
Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyThu 17 Dec 2020, 11:44 am by 77O

» Useful apps for rooted android
Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptySun 06 Mar 2016, 11:30 am by 77O

» Asphalt 8
Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptySun 06 Mar 2016, 10:15 am by 77O

» another new member :)
Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2015, 7:26 am by 77O

» Star wars commander apk mod
Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyMon 12 Jan 2015, 1:13 pm by Guest

» Android Games – Dragon Fly – Unlimited Money
Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyTue 23 Dec 2014, 7:30 pm by tatala

» Monster Warlord
Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptySat 13 Sep 2014, 6:37 am by 77O

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Craft Keys

Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?

Go down 
+59
Philly93
snake eyez
SidePocket
gtxgage
Yntp
hamdroids
justas008
xdj
Noodvn
jeanlima
Acnologia
Atroce
chengbim
lokolan
TryMix
chow.shyam
OwnedByMExD
g0ldenbird
Maxi87
I See You
alksc1
xPanikx
HerpDerp
Vlad290
freefame
LoLoL1
murzik777
Shibby
cogan
FallenStar
Ahyew
Jaydx447
Miyavi
dizeefate
Dr_G
supercurio
Dazyloies
veton
EikzRenZXC
ssj3
Lykaiox
KOALAaufPILLEN
Killabee
dedesuwenda
urban eskimo
bloodelfsz
dad4n1
malingerer
yuewing87
wlh03212
Apollo9x
dodiirawan
Anointed
hom3less
Android Freak
paddy2512
puffolone
77O
nubobone
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
nubobone
S-Tech.
S-Tech.
nubobone

Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: ~~~[NOT solved]MW 1.0.8 updated to 1.0.9~~~   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 4:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Game is coming close to an end i guess....they released new gods-ultra gods....a lot ppl quitting after this... dark ultra god has 1 312 200 attack.there are rumors about gods above that too that have 40 000 000 attack lol. hope ayush gonna release that mod he said he will...

Last edited by nubobone on Sat 02 Feb 2013, 10:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
dad4n1
dad4n1

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 2:53 am

Ayush i believe in you.if someone could do this mod,it is you ayush Smile
Back to top Go down
Acnologia
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Acnologia

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 2:11 pm

Ayush we all believe in you!!! You Can! cheers
Back to top Go down
jeanlima
jeanlima

PostSubject: V.1.0.7   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 4:19 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?u2w23xu7l2eg03d

Well, i pay Kaspersky and tested it, nothing, even in my razr that has kasper too, but i cant get it work. I get this mod 1.0.7 version of Monster Warlord in a few searchs on the web, i hope you can enjoy, i know that i am a new member and many of you may be afraid so you can test in virus scan and you wont find nothing. i am from brazil, and most of the time i wrote very wrong, so sorry, i did like this forum, and i am trying to help. Thanks

PS: I dont get banned but i cant get jewel free....
Back to top Go down
77O
Founder Admin
Founder Admin
77O

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 4:23 pm

So what u've founded is working 1.0.7 apk that dont have update notification
Back to top Go down
https://allcheats.forumotion.com
Acnologia
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Acnologia

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 4:32 pm

jeanlima wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?u2w23xu7l2eg03d

Well, i pay Kaspersky and tested it, nothing, even in my razr that has kasper too, but i cant get it work. I get this mod 1.0.7 version of Monster Warlord in a few searchs on the web, i hope you can enjoy, i know that i am a new member and many of you may be afraid so you can test in virus scan and you wont find nothing. i am from brazil, and most of the time i wrote very wrong, so sorry, i did like this forum, and i am trying to help. Thanks

PS: I dont get banned but i cant get jewel free....

But now the Version is 1.1.2 , What are the differrence? can I still using this 1.0.7? And more than this, How can I get fre jewel using this APK? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jeanlima
jeanlima

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 4:46 pm

770:
And it is something good 770? Or just tash? Can you tell me if Monster Warlord has a version that Game CIH do not get detected? And of course do note have notification.

Well, you can play version 1.0.7 but, i dont think that you can get jewel free, i am trying to hack this version once it has not update notify

Last edited by jeanlima on Mon 18 Mar 2013, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acnologia
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Acnologia

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 4:49 pm

I've installed this .apk but I don't get how to get the jewel lol!
Back to top Go down
jeanlima
jeanlima

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 4:52 pm

Yes, i am working with someting that i learned when i was a child, trying some hex editor, but i am very out of date with this games, probably it will end in nothing, but it dosent hurt to try
Back to top Go down
77O
Founder Admin
Founder Admin
77O

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 5:01 pm

it is easy to mod compared to v1.1.2 latest version
Back to top Go down
jeanlima
jeanlima

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 5:07 pm

Well, i gues i can remove Ads, i am looking here it can be easy, i would like to do it soon, but i have to go to university now, but i will work on the jewels today, thanks
Back to top Go down
puffolone
VIP
VIP
puffolone

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 5:16 pm

No way to use Gamecih, cause it's a memory editor, you cant use it for server-sided game
Back to top Go down
jeanlima
jeanlima

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 5:43 pm

puffolone you are wrong. Well, GameCih realy is a memory editor like Cheat Engine, but the diference is that gold, jewel, levels, income and others may be stored in data cell phone, in my opinion almost APK is that way. You know Subway surf? Well, with a simples edit you can get leaderbord, like me, i have about 2,3 billions in subway surf, just gamecih, the dificulty is that when you open gamevil games a online antihack starts and forbiden you to continue, a new memory editor unknow by gamevicil can edit monster warlord and others, i can guarantee that probably 90% monster warlord can be edited by gamecih, but the online anti hack forbinden we to use.
Back to top Go down
77O
Founder Admin
Founder Admin
77O

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 6:43 pm

Dax attack can't detected on mw but it also can't able to change values.
Back to top Go down
puffolone
VIP
VIP
puffolone

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 6:55 pm

I don't think, server based game means that Gamevil has a phisic server in wich all the data are stored probably in sql server. It mean that the quantity of building, of monster, jewels, golds etc. are stored in the query of the server.

If you are sure that those data are stored in the phone memory, you can just use IDA to remove the "Editor Memory program detected" message.

Edit: Obviusly I can be wrong on this cause my experience is mostly based on MMORPG and other server based pc games. In Android I'm not 100% sure.

Maybe I can try to remove that message
Back to top Go down
jean08
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 7:21 pm

In zenonia 4 i was able to use gamecih as well, thats why i said that, but not just zenonia 4 but all gamevil games, but now the anti hack is online, when you get connected to the server, thats the problem, i am in the university, cant tap too long. but when i get home i explain
Back to top Go down
jeanlima
jeanlima

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 6:33 am

On most of MMORPG memory editor doesent work cause it changes just what you have in your pc, side client, and the information stays in server side, you are correct, but we are talking about android apk, it is very different, ultill now, most android apps and gamevicil games are client side.
Back to top Go down
Noodvn
VIP
VIP
Noodvn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 9:36 am

I have just download v 1.0.7, it can run but cant get jewel. After that it auto update to v1.1.2.
Back to top Go down
Acnologia
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Acnologia

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 2:34 pm

Noodvn wrote:
I have just download v 1.0.7, it can run but cant get jewel. After that it auto update to v1.1.2.

you can remove the auto-update from the setting of your Google Play Store.
Just open it, press Setting and uncheck the Auto-update
Back to top Go down
77O
Founder Admin
Founder Admin
77O

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 6:36 pm

It's GameVil not gamevicil
Back to top Go down
Acnologia
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Acnologia

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 9:53 pm

But at the end someone was able to hack MW?? bounce
Back to top Go down
puffolone
VIP
VIP
puffolone

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 9:59 pm

Acnologia wrote:
But at the end someone was able to hack MW?? bounce

Actually no, but I think Ayush is working on it.
Back to top Go down
Shibby
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 10:31 pm

Ayush I think u should make this apk VIP. I know u said u will make it public but when every1 can use it, even non-members, then u will fck up the game for ever. Then its not worth the upload.
Back to top Go down
puffolone
VIP
VIP
puffolone

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 10:43 pm

Shibby wrote:
Ayush I think u should make this apk VIP. I know u said u will make it public but when every1 can use it, even non-members, then u will fck up the game for ever. Then its not worth the upload.

We have already discussed about this.

When the mod will be released you will have news about it.
Back to top Go down
I See You
S-Tech.
S-Tech.
I See You

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 11:28 pm

After that, It will post in VIP category. Hope can get it soon
Back to top Go down
Acnologia
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Acnologia

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 11:35 pm

ok, then the question arises, how can we get the VIP?
is it up to you according to your criteria how get the VIP and who not?
Back to top Go down
puffolone
VIP
VIP
puffolone

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 12:13 am

Regarding the VIP section there is a topic in announcement.

Edit: This is the link https://allcheats.forumotion.com/t268-vip-section

Last edited by puffolone on Wed 20 Mar 2013, 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acnologia
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Acnologia

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 12:15 am

Thanks, sorry i missed that post Smile thanks
Back to top Go down
xdj
xdj

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 9:12 pm

Guys all monster warlord hacks with surveys are fake, ayush is the only hope
Back to top Go down
paddy2512
VIP
VIP
paddy2512

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 9:37 pm

Yes we all believe in Ayush. I hope he finds an internet cafe to upload the mod. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
justas008
justas008

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 10:13 pm

Yeah it would be awesome if he could upload it today Smile
Back to top Go down
hamdroids
hamdroids

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 10:46 pm

Sorry for necroing, But someone is already hacking the game. Is this news for you or I'm just really behind? o0
Back to top Go down
puffolone
VIP
VIP
puffolone

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 11:33 pm

There's a method to have infinite jewels with ios, some people were banned for this. I have a screenshot of a guy at lvl 201 with 8080 quest completed, 120 attack and 17 fight loses. But I have no idea on how they do this, I mean the hack.
Back to top Go down
Yntp
Yntp

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013, 2:03 am

To much hackeur on Monster Warlord, someone are under lv 80 and they have 5 Ultra God --'

What else =D
Back to top Go down
puffolone
VIP
VIP
puffolone

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013, 2:10 am

Yntp wrote:
To much hackeur on Monster Warlord, someone are under lv 80 and they have 5 Ultra God --'

What else =D

Much of they are spender, cause if someone see a lvl 80 with u god they will surely report them on GV twitter and GV will ban them if they see that they are hacker.
Back to top Go down
gtxgage
gtxgage

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013, 5:39 pm

puffolone wrote:
Yntp wrote:

What else =D

Much of they are spender, cause if someone see a lvl 80 with u god they will surely report them on GV twitter and GV will ban them if they see that they are hacker.

yes, they are spender, like RICH in global server, he have a lot of U God. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Acnologia
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Acnologia

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013, 5:54 pm

Well yes a lot of them are spender, but believe me there are a TONS of people that use Hack!
One guys of my clan get banned for hacking (he buy a VIP of another forum and they recharge him 3000JW per week, but I don't know the forum).. and believe me he wasn't nowhere near one of the top players..using 3000JW per week!! This means only 2 things:

1)or all the people playing this game are incredibly rich (but i doubt about it cause if they're so rich they should be "smart" people.. and smart people won't spend 400-500$ per day on a game like that)

2)They Hack...

the choice is yours...
Back to top Go down
wlh03212
S-Tech.
S-Tech.

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013, 7:18 pm

Just a heads up. What the above post said is true. There is indeed a hack. I know because i witness it. Now that they banned me there is no point in playing.
Back to top Go down
gtxgage
gtxgage

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013, 9:11 pm

wlh03212 wrote:
Just a heads up. What the above post said is true. There is indeed a hack. I know because i witness it. Now that they banned me there is no point in playing.
can u give me the hack tools? i dont mind being banned, its getting bored playing MW. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SidePocket
SidePocket

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptySat 23 Mar 2013, 11:13 am

wlh03212 wrote:

Can you give us some details about how the cheat works or where it can be found?
Back to top Go down
OwnedByMExD
OwnedByMExD

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 1:49 am

What is with the hack?
Back to top Go down
TryMix
VIP
VIP
TryMix

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 3:53 am

Chilax and wait ;-)
Back to top Go down
EikzRenZXC
VIP
VIP
EikzRenZXC

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 5:07 pm

Just wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gtxgage
gtxgage

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 4:32 pm

WTF, with last update with supreme monster.

Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 484766_10200899528200067_1627839660_n
Back to top Go down
Acnologia
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Acnologia

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 4:45 pm

We will see them only in photos...
Back to top Go down
gtxgage
gtxgage

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 4:53 pm

Acnologia wrote:
We will see them only in photos...
offcourse we, except u wanna burn some money. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Apollo9x
VIP
VIP
Apollo9x

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 6:39 pm

1 supreme dark is stronger than all my monster. So sad. Now strong player will stronger. Combine rate is terrible so if you don't invest money, you can't get supreme.
Back to top Go down
Acnologia
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Acnologia

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 7:46 pm

Apollo9x wrote:
1 supreme dark is stronger than all my monster. So sad. Now strong player will stronger. Combine rate is terrible so if you don't invest money, you can't get supreme.

And is for this reason that I want the hack...The game is getting every day more impossible to play..
Stronger get stronger and weak have to pay... Everywhere the same LOL
Back to top Go down
77O
Founder Admin
Founder Admin
77O

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 10:56 pm

There are some hacks but gamevil patches them with updates and bans if they find hacking user permanently
Better is to get mod. It can be patched with update but gamevil doesn't find out mod users and not ban if would mod work.
Back to top Go down
Acnologia
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Acnologia

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 11:06 pm

hehehe but the problem will be always the same: I don't have neither mod or hack XD
Back to top Go down
77O
Founder Admin
Founder Admin
77O

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 11:11 pm

It's easy to use mod
Then hacking the game's server
And it's impossible with gamecih and other memory editors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?   Monster Warlord billing with disabled ? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Warlord billing with disabled ?
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next